Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lace Me Up


As Fall quickly approaches us, so does this strange tingly feeling I get when I look at all the new layering pieces, and Autumn closet essentials. My credit card is calling my name, and my cropped tops are pretty much BEGGING to be retired. (Just kidding, I'll wear them even if it snows.)

...and so begins the yearly ritual of seasonal shopping, AKA a grown woman's excuse to go over-board on "back-to-school shopping". Now, we may all connect Fall to the usual suspects when it comes to dressing: chunky knits, textured tights, and above the knee boots...but really, ladies...that's way past being over and done with. This Autumn, why not switch up your wardrobe a little with bringing in one of our must-have bottoms of the season? Virgos is now turning heads with these versatile lace bell bottoms which have been seen on the roaring runways of the hottest designers, as well as all over the viral blogosphere. It's undeniable how chic these are! Ever since I saw Valentino's Spring 2010 lace trousers, I just knew that I needed to get my hands on a good pair...and now...Virgos has it covered!

Get yours while they're hot...and prepare yourself - Fall is going to be one Hell of a season. Lace yourself up at Virgos!

1 comment: